Safety is a top priority at Slick City Denver West. Before the action begins, please review our safety video!
- Always take off shoes & wear grip CitySocks.
- Always listen to provided instructions and follow all in-park rules for attractions.
- Always empty your pockets prior to participating & take off any jewelry or sharp/loose objects.
- Always pull back long hair.
- Always remain in control of your body at all times.
- Always use provided mats while participating & return them to marked areas following your side.
- Always keep your elbows inside the mat & hands on grip handles while sliding.
- Always slide down one person at a time.
- Always exit the landing area as quickly as possible following your slide.
- Always wait for the landing area to be clear clear before sliding.
- Always slide down head first on your stomach.
- Do not land on your head or neck.
- Do not attempt skills or activities extending beyond your limits or ability.
- Do not double-up or “piggy back” Guests on mat.
- Do not enter slide landing areas from any common areas.
- Do not grab slide walls or attempt to slow yourself with your feet.
- Do not participate with anything in your mouth (candy, gum, etc).
- Do not participate if Action Monitor is not present.
- Do not tackle, push, rough house, or engage in horseplay of any kind.
- Do not wear unapproved body paint or wet clothes while participating.
Everyone that enters the Slick City court or activity zone must have completed and signed a valid Slick City Action Park waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.